Today’s dressed up style theme is adding embellishment to an everyday item.
Please click on any of the images above to shop for it – or check out the numbered list of embellished beanies at the bottom of this post.
Beanies are one of my favorite winter accessories because they’re so practical and portable. Unlike structured hats, it’s so handy that you can shove you beanie into a bag or even a pocket when you don’t want to wear it.
But, to be honest, most beanies are rather plain at best. And, sadly, beanies can be downright ugly at worst.
That’s all changed this winter because beanies have been upgraded with jewels and embellishments – a perfect marriage of cold weather comfort and style.
One of my Christmas gifts was this (relatively) understated UGG Australia Isla Metallic Knit Beanie in Ivory. The lurex threads add a little more shimmer in person.
This color is sold out, but the beanie is still available is three other neutral colors for $55 from Nordstrom.
I love my metallic beanie and have been wearing it every day lately, but there’s a similar – and notably more fabulous – ivory beanie that I can’t stop thinking about.
In case this seems like the right new year treat for you, here’s a round up of my nine favorite embellished beanies.
Among the mix there’s a splurgeworthy favorite that’s now 70% off!
Embellished Beanies – Nine Favorites
- Alice & Oliva Pearl Knit Hat ($155; also shown above)
- Collection XIIX Knit Pom Pom Beanie ($14 in two colors; regularly $28)
- Markus Lupfer Jewel-Flower Beanie ($73; regularly $245)
- Ugg Isla Metallic Beanie ($55 in three colors; also shown above)
- Kate Spade Embellished Cuff Beanie ($88); shown with matching scarf and gloves
- Cara Jeweled Beanie ($16 in two colors; regularly $32)
- Autumn Cashmere Embellished Cashmere Beanie ($130)
- DVF Chainlink Embellished Cashmere Beanie ($128 in two colors)
- Jennifer Behr Swarovski Pearl-Embellished Alpaca Beanie ($350)
Disclosure – this post includes affiliate links.
Shop the Post – Embellished Beanies