Today’s post features something new – a head to toe summer outfit!
One of my favorite dresses of the summer is the Nanette Lepore White Sands Dress (previously featured here), which I’ve sale stalked for several months. Now that it’s finally more than 50% off, it’s mine!
I’m saving this new dress for a special occasion later this month, but already having fun thinking about how I might wear it. Today I’m sharing a fantasy version, which includes the cutest accessories that have caught my eye lately.
I’ve included some colorful jewels to accentuate the dress’ pretty pastel embroidery, but I’ve mainly stuck with metallics (which are neutral!) that will not compete with the dress.
The dress is also available in a pretty light grey from Amazon – it’s on sale, but the price varies by size.
Here are the accessories shown above (clockwise from top left).
- Rebecca Minkoff Finn Convertible Cross Body Bag in Rose Gold – $195 from Amazon, Zappos and Rebecca Minkoff
- Alexis Bittar Floral Punk Orchid Drop Earrings (Made in the USA) – $117 on sale from Neiman Marcus; $195 from Zappos
- Dabby Reid Elizabeth Stone Pendant Necklace (Made in the USA; comes in 6 beautiful colors) – $68 from Nordstrom
- Kensie Marisa Rectangle Sunglasses in Rose Gold/Plum Feather – $68 from Nordstrom
- Vince Camuto Mitzy T-Strap Sandals in Black/Gold – $98 from Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s
- Leah Alexandra Baguette Stone Ring in Labradorite – $98 from Nordstrom
- Loren Hope Iridescent Abalone Bracelet Set (Made in the USA) – $138; my favorite from the group is the Mishelle Cuff Bracelet, which is $68
I’ll also add a Shop the Post with everything featured today after today’s newsletter goes out!
Shop the Post – Nanette Lepore White Sands Dress Summer Outfit
Disclosure – this post includes affiliate links.