“Smart, Chic & Made in the USA” spotlights American-made clothing for professional women and their families.
I’ve had Bullet Blues jeans on my wish list for a while. The style, fit, and color look great, and all of Bullet Blues’ jeans and apparel are Made in the USA from American-made materials. I was thrilled when Bullet Blues recently sent me a pair of their Babe Jeans in Nuit and a Lucille Top in Violet. I love them both!
It is noteworthy that Bullet Blues’ jeans and apparel are Made in the USA from exclusively American-made materials. Many wonderful products that are Made in the USA are made (in whole or in part) from imported materials. Bullet Blues is committed to using only American-made materials – including everything from fabric to hardware (zippers, buttons, etc.).
The Babe Jeans look and feel fantastic! The style is a classic bootcut with a higher waistline – these jeans are perfect for those casual but professional settings that can be so tricky to navigate. The jeans are very soft and have just the right amount of stretch. I’ve shown them styled for the weekend (pictured above) and for a “jeans day” (or perhaps business casual day) at work (pictured below). The Babe Jeans are available from Bullet Blues in Nuit (the dark rinse shown here) and Jour (a lighter, more casual wash) for $169.99. (The product page includes additional helpful information about sizing.)
The Lucille Top also looks and feels wonderful. The modal and spandex fabric is incredibly soft and I love the bold violet color. The faux leather and shirring turn a simple top into something quite special – and flattering. It’s also washable! The Lucille Top is available from Bullet Blues in Violet, Noir and Charbon (light grey) for $75.99.
These pictures include some additional designers and items – many of which have previously been featured on Commandress:
- Deco crystal earrings and cream/gold link bracelet – Made in the USA – please visit Commandress’ feature on Ben-Amun by Isaac Manevitz
- Chie Mihara Vory T-Strap Sandal in Multi (no longer available – please visit Amazon to see additional shoes from Chie Mihara)
- Dark Green Velvet Blazer by T Tahari (no longer available – please visit Commandress’ recent post featuring similar velvet blazers by Tahari in wine and deep blue)
- Purple silk sleeveless blouse by T Tahari (no longer available – French Connection has a similar Winter Silk Top currently available from Zappos)
- Gold Link Necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane (worn doubled) recently featured on Commandress – Made in the USA
- Multi-color crystal necklace and earrings by Betsy Johnson (no longer available – Dabby Reid designs similar necklaces and earrings that are Made in the USA – please visit Nordstrom to see additional jewelry by Dabby Reid)