Today’s post is about shopping local – and an Instagram success story!
Have you ever fallen in love with a brand, yet it’s taken a while to find the right item for you?
I’ve admired Amanda Uprichard’s Made in the USA silk dresses and tops for many years, but it wasn’t until this spring that I finally bought one of her tops in this beautiful floral “Island Print.”
The funny thing is that I found the top on Instagram – yet it was being sold at an Atlanta boutique that’s located less than a mile from my home: Sorelle Boutique in Morningside (across the street from Alon’s).
I visited Sorelle in person – and bought the top – within 24 hours of seeing this pretty post on Instagram:
Here are more details about what I’m wearing in these pictures. I’ll add a Shop the Post after today’s newsletter goes out!
- DL1961 Nina Jeans in Pierre dark wash – $168 from Amazon; additional washes available from DL1961
- Peppercotton Dark Confetti Thread Strand Necklace (worn as a bracelet) – also Made in the USA; additional styles are 25% off from Lord & Taylor right now with code FRIENDS
- Kendra Scott Gold Nemera Necklace – $105; also available from Zappos and Amazon
- Love Garden Earrings by Les Néréides – $139 from Simply Soles
- Tieks Ballet Flats in Pop Pink ($195)
* * *
Shop the Post
Photo Credit: Elle Smith Photography
Disclosure – this post includes affiliate links for Amazon, Kendra Scott, Lord & Taylor, Simply Soles and Zappos.