Welcome to the newly relaunched Commandress! This week we’re sharing outfit ideas to illustrate each of our five new categories.
Commandress began as a professional style blog – and adding color and interest to your work wardrobe is still one of our favorite topics.
That’s why we still love the tagline for our Love Your Work Style posts, which you’ll find here on Tuesdays:
With its sleek yet bold combination of black, white, and cobalt – and the added bonus of a hint of print – this fall work outfit certainly qualities:
The skirt shown above is a perennial favorite: the Halogen Seamed Pencil Skirt from Nordstrom ($69 in Regular or Petite).
Here’s a collage of a similar outfit in the same rich fall color palette. While these items look fantastic together, each of them would also be a versatile additional to your wardrobe!
- Aqua Cashmere Drape Front Front Cardigan – $198 form Bloomingdale’s in 6 colors
- Amour Vert Dorian Tee (Made in the USA) – $95 from Nordstrom in 4 colors
- Halogen Seamed Pencil Skrit in Black (Regular and Petite) – $69 from Nordstrom in several colors
- Talbots Skylar D’Orsay Suede Pumps – $159 in several colors
- Ted Baker London Shadow Floral Tote – $289 from Nordstrom
It’s amazing what a little color and print can do for a simple outfit!
Disclosure – this post includes affiliate links.