Welcome to the newly relaunched Commandress! This week we’re sharing outfit ideas to illustrate each of our five new categories.
Today’s post is about our primary Commandress category – and regular Monday feature – Love Your Everyday Style. These posts will feature stylish & versatile clothes that you can wear – and will actually be excited to wear – all the time.
Here’s an “everyday” fall outfit that I love. It’s amazing how polished you can look in jeans now that yoga pants and leggings are worn almost anywhere!
I love the modern updates of classic pieces – like dark wash jeans, a flowy cardigan, structured satchel and loafers – and the interest added by the cardigan’s gorgeous colors.
Oh, and those amazing fuchsia loafers!
Bright pink flats may not seem like a very practical purchase, but I’ve found that I wear mine all the time. For example, Exhibit A:
* * *
Because the items in the image above aren’t available anymore, here’s a collage with similar items that you can still find online:
- Eileen Fisher Merino Jersey Shaped Cardigan in Midnight / Navy (also available in Black and in Petite or Plus sizes) – $238 from Neiman Macus & currently 30% off
- Ellen Tracy Floral Print V-Neck Shell (also available in Plus size) – $69.50 from Nordstrom
- DL1961 Nina High Rise Jeans (which I’m wearing in the picture immediately above) – about $130 from Amazon depending on size (regularly $168)
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Monroe Tote in Dark Forest – $245 from Nordstrom
- Kate Spade Camira Loafers in Metallic Fuchsia – $250 from Nordstrom
I’ll also add a Shop the Post with more items after today’s email goes out!
Disclosure – this post includes affiliate links.