A work-appropriate look you can get excited about.
Commandress Color Week Fall 2012 was so much fun, but there is a very important topic that did not get enough coverage: purple accessories. There were so many pretty and professional purple dresses to include in my purple post that purple accessories were set aside – but certainly not forgotten! (Shown here: Tod’s D-Styling – Lavoro Leather Tote in Lampone/ Raspberry – $1665 from Nordstrom.)
As I said before, this fall is a bonanza for fans of dark purple – including violet and dark plum. Dark purple is a fantastic color for professional accessories (and clothes) because it is dark, deep and rich. These gorgeous purple accessories will make any outfit look more up-to-date – and they are too classic to go out of style!
Here are some additional purple accessories that have been previously featured on Commandress:
- VC Signature Carrie Flat in Port/Snake
- Cole Haan Carma OT Air Pumps in Royal Berry Suede
- Circa Joan & David Amanze Pumps in Dark Purple Patent
- Michael Kors Collection Gia Large Slouchy Tote in ostrich-embossed Blackberry leather
- Honora “Peacock” Freshwater Cultured Pearl Link Necklace, 36″ (sterling silver with jet black, navy, violet, pistachio, turquoise and teal colored freshwater pearls)
- Alexis Bittar “Diamond Dust” Small Hinged Bracelets – Made in the USA and available in Lake Blue, Red, Black, Purple and Cobalt
- Kate Spade New York Mikas Pond Holly Card Case in Sugared Grape
- Smythson Stamped Leather Card Case in rich purple with a gold-tone slide closure
- Bosca Old Leather Card Case in dark purple
9/27/12: This post was updated to replace Endless affiliate links with links to other retailers. (You’ll be missed, Endless!)