I was so excited when Abigail asked me to blog about Valentine’s Day gift ideas!
So often, Valentine’s Day gift options for women are pretty – but rather generic. To rectify this issue, I’ve carefully selected eight distinctive items that would be a delight to receive.
You can click on any of the images below to shop for each item – or check out the list below this collage.
1. My favorite find is this beautiful Floral Wood Watch from Uncommon Goods ($130). Only three are in stock as I write this!
2. A Kate Spade One in a Million Business Card Holder from Nordstrom with your initial will inspire you to network ($30, free shipping).
3. I love Talbot’s Flower Bouquet Necklace in Persian Pink/Multi Gold ($79.50). Reviews indicate it is even more fabulous in person!
4. A fresh pair of sleek Kendra Scott Dee Earrings in Rose Quartz are always a welcome gift ($45, free shipping on all orders through Valentine’s Day).
5. If just a little something is in order, Nails inc’s Baby Kale Collection from Saks Fifth Avenue is perfect ($19, free shipping).
6. Isn’t Bedhead’s Poplin Polka Dot Long Pajama Set in Pink/White from Neiman Marcus cute ($99)? Bedhead is my favorite line of nightwear – and it’s Made in the USA.
7. Ted Baker’s Paiton Bow Satchel Changed to Ashlene Shoulder Bag in Mid Purple/Fuschia combines modernity and feminity perfectly ($319, free shipping).
8. If you have had enough of hearts, Alex and Ani Lovestruck Wrap Bangle in Rafaelian Gold from Bloomingdale’s celebrates the occasion with a more contemporary look ($48 & Made in the USA; free shipping for Loyalists). The bangle is also available in rose and silver.
* * *
Disclosure – this post includes affiliate links.