Commandress Holiday Gift Guides feature a variety of unique gift ideas ranging from affordable stocking stuffers to luxurious presents – as well as my favorite websites for online gift-shopping.
Today’s post features 15 fantastic gifts that cost under $25. I often feel like $10-25 is the hardest price range to shop for, so I’ve been keeping track of any items that catch my eye.
This list includes items for women, men and kids on your holiday shopping list. Some are incredible bargains, but each of these items has a wow factor regardless of price!
* * *
(1) Kate Spade Scallop Pave Hoop Earrings – $23.39 on sale from Lord & Taylor with code FRIENDS (regularly $78; Lord & Taylor Friends & Family Sale ends 12/19) – this one is the most sparkle for your buck!
(2) Porcelain Typography Trays, $10 each from Nordstrom – lovely on their own or as a set.
(3) Melissa & Doug Fashion Design Activity Kit – $15.79 from Target (online only) – a particularly awesome gift if you loved playing with Fashion Plates.
(4) Allen Edmonds Candy Cane Replacement Laces – $5 each from Allen Edmonds & Made in the USA. Replacement laces are also available in assorted rich colors for $5 each and a 7-pair multicolor gift box for $19.95.
(5) The Perfectly Imperfect Home: How to Decorate and Live Well, Hardcover by Deborah Needleman, $20.79 from Amazon (regularly $30).
(6) SmartWool Jovian Grid Socks (more colors available) – $20.95 from Nordstrom & Made in the USA. These are one of my favorite gifts for men – the quality is fantastic and they feel great. Check out more SmartWool socks for the whole family at Nordstrom and SmartWool.com.
(7) Graphic Image Leather Crocodile-Print Pen – $16 on sale from Neiman Marcus (regularly $20). I love these fantastic colors! And you can receive Free Gift Wrapping and Rush Delivery with code NMRUSH.
(8) Pantone Colors Board Book, $9.95 from Target.
(9) Free Authority Texting Gloves for men, $15 from Nordstrom.
(10) Hugg-A-Planet World 12-Inch Diameter Educational Globe, $25.99 on sale from Hayneedle. Yes, this globe is a wee bit over $25, but it’s very cool and Hayneedle is always offering some sort of discount on its home page.
(11) Lilly Pulitzer Treasure Trove Reader Necklace, $20 from Zappos. You don’t need to have glasses to wear this fun necklace, but I love the useful glasses hoop.
(12) Frame of Deference Wall Decal Set in Brights, $19.99 from Modcloth.
(13) Fred & Friends Wine-O Reusable Wine Chiller Bag, $7.50 on sale from Lord & Taylor with code FRIENDS (regularly $20; Lord & Taylor Friends & Family Sale ends 12/19). Cheap, funny, and actually quite useful!
(14) The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt, $9.03 from Amazon (regularly $17.99).
(15) Ring Pop Bottle Opener, $8 from Biscuit Home. I started with the most sparkle for your buck – so I’ll end with the most bling!
* * *
Disclosure: this links in this post are affiliate links.